top of page

HOYA Lovers

Public·113 members

Hey, everyone! I've been using Depositphotos.com for a while now to get stock photos for my blog, and I have a question. Has anyone noticed any recent changes in the pricing or subscription options on Depositphotos? I'm considering renewing my subscription and want to know if there have been any updates.

Sergey K
Sergey K
Nov 09, 2023

I've also been using Depositphotos for quite some time, and I did notice a change in their subscription plans recently. They've introduced a new https://depositphotos.com/upscaler.html plan, which gives you more flexibility. You can purchase a pack of credits and use them to download images over time. This can be great if you have fluctuating needs or don't want to commit to a monthly plan. However, the monthly subscription options are still available, and they seem to have expanded their collection, so you'll find even more high-quality photos and graphics to choose from.

I've personally found the On-Demand plan to be quite cost-effective as it lets you download images on your schedule without monthly fees. It's nice to see Depositphotos offering more options to cater to different user needs.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page