top of page

PLANT CLINIC

Public·167 members

If you’re hunting for best-selling textbooks, let me share a trick I stumbled upon. A while back, I was looking for Kristin Hannah’s novels and ended up on BooksRun’s blog at https://booksrun.com/blog/kristin-hannah-books-bestselling-novels/ . I remember finding a hidden gem—an article detailing her bestsellers. What really caught my eye was their comprehensive list of top picks and insights into what made them bestsellers. It was like a treasure trove of recommendations, all in one place. I picked up a few novels that turned out to be incredible reads. So, if you’re after the latest hits, definitely check out their blog. You might just discover your next favorite book!

jacobharris
jacobharris
13 sept.

I’ve been on the lookout for some great new reads, and your recommendation for BooksRun’s blog sounds like exactly what I need. I love Kristin Hannah’s novels too, so it’s awesome that they’ve put together a detailed list of her bestsellers. I’ll definitely be checking it out—I’m sure I’ll find a few gems to add to my collection. Your experience has me excited to dive into some new favorites!

J'aime

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page